Costa Rican Guaro in DC, MD, VA area?

macchiavelo

Hi all, I know someone asked this question last year, but does anyone know if there's any place nowadays in the DC/MD/VA area that sells any kind of Costa Rican Guaro (Aguardiente)? Cacique, Tico Guaro?

My Costa Rican buddy is getting married and it will be a huge surprise if he can celebrate with one of those painful guaro hangovers.

Thanks

Luis

Hi all, I know someone asked this question last year, but does anyone know if there's any place nowadays in the DC/MD/VA area that sells any kind of Costa Rican Guaro (Aguardiente)? Cacique, Tico Guaro?

My Costa Rican buddy is getting married and it will be a huge surprise if he can celebrate with one of those painful guaro hangovers.

Thanks

Luis

Go here to buy it online: Guaro It will save you time.

I was just down there and heard the guys at the national brewery saying you could get Cerveza Imperial in New Jersey (apparently a huge CR population there) so maybe there is Guaro there too?

Yeah, my cousin in NJ loves Imperial and can get it there, I asked him a few months back if he ever saw Guaro and he hadn't. When I was down there last year I sort of liked drinking the Bavaria Negra.