Discover Del Ray Dining

Thought this might be of interest:

(click on the link to see the list of restaurants and the deals they are offering - free apps, $30 3-course meals, etc.)

Discover Del Ray Dining

Participating eateries in Del Ray will have promotions throughout the nine days. Besides having all of the wonderful specials to choose from for nine days, there is an added bonus.

At any participating restaurant you can pick up a Del Ray Dining Card (available after May 20) which lists all of the eateries and their specials (as of May 4).

During June 5-14, stop by four or more participating restaurants, and get your card marked with a sticker next to the name of the establishment.* After you have accumulated four or more stickers, bring your card to ACKC Cocoa Bar before June 30 and drop it off with your contact information. There will be a drawing on July 2 during First Thursday for the Grand Prize.**

The Grand Prize is a one-night stay for two at the new Lorien Hotel & Spa and choice of massage or spa facial--WHAT A WAY TO CAP OFF A DELICIOUS DINING EXTRAVAGANZA!

ETA - kind of interesting that Mango Mike's is participating, even though they're located nowhere near Del Ray :D

Thought this might be of interest:

(click on the link to see the list of restaurants and the deals they are offering - free apps, $30 3-course meals, etc.)

Discover Del Ray Dining

Participating eateries in Del Ray will have promotions throughout the nine days. Besides having all of the wonderful specials to choose from for nine days, there is an added bonus.

At any participating restaurant you can pick up a Del Ray Dining Card (available after May 20) which lists all of the eateries and their specials (as of May 4).

During June 5-14, stop by four or more participating restaurants, and get your card marked with a sticker next to the name of the establishment.* After you have accumulated four or more stickers, bring your card to ACKC Cocoa Bar before June 30 and drop it off with your contact information. There will be a drawing on July 2 during First Thursday for the Grand Prize.**

The Grand Prize is a one-night stay for two at the new Lorien Hotel & Spa and choice of massage or spa facial--WHAT A WAY TO CAP OFF A DELICIOUS DINING EXTRAVAGANZA!

ETA - kind of interesting that Mango Mike's is participating, even though they're located nowhere near Del Ray :D

This sounds a little complicated

Get a card

During a particular week a month after getting the card go to four specific restaurants

Get a sticker from these restaurants

Bring the card with the stickers to a different restaurant

Drop my card off for a contest drawing of a nite at hotel and spa treatment

Good Food yes - But paperwork will have to pass.

This is why 75percent of rebates never get turned in

Don - Feel free to delete if you think too sarcastic - Don't mean to be, the restaurants are great they just need a new marketing person.

Get a card

During a particular week a month after getting the card go to four specific restaurants

Good Food yes - But paperwork will have to pass.

This is why 75percent of rebates never get turned in

Don - Feel free to delete if you think too sarcastic - Don't mean to be, the restaurants are great they just need a new marketing person.

Yeah that really doesn't seem like it's worth it, and I live in Del Ray.

What interests me the most is what Bombay Curry Company's $20 'ultimate platter' is. Good Indian takeout.

Get a card

Just to clarify (at least based on how I read the info on the website) - the card is not required to get the special discounts. You ONLY need the card if you're wanting to get the stamps and be entered in the drawing for the Lorien stay.

I'm with aaronsinger - the 'ultimate platter' at Bombay Curry Co. really caught my eye!

Yeah that really doesn't seem like it's worth it, and I live in Del Ray.

What interests me the most is what Bombay Curry Company's $20 'ultimate platter' is. Good Indian takeout.

It was a combo of popular items.

Tandoori Chicken Wings.

Butter Chicken

Lamb in curried spinach

Bharta- charcoal roasted eggplant sauteed with tomato, onion.

Spicy Kadai chickpeas

Steamed basmati rice

Fresh baked nan

Cucumber Raita

PLUS

pick a beverage. A 12 oz beer or a glass of wine ( need ID) or

a non alc. bev of choice.

Great mileage for your twenty eh?