Bethesda or DC Tomorrow Night

mojoman

I can definitely handle the Bethesda and the price point ($100 pp).

However, the Kosher preferred throws me.

Any suggestions?

I don't know of many kosher restaurants around here, but those that there are tend to be closed for Shabbat on Friday nights. Would vegetarian do?

I don't know of many kosher restaurants around here, but those that there are tend to be closed for Shabbat on Friday nights. Would vegetarian do?

I was told "Jewish" or "Kosher" is preferred. I suppose veg is OK or, actually, any place that has non-pork/non-mollusc/crustacean options.

I was told "Jewish" or "Kosher" is preferred. I suppose veg is OK or, actually, any place that has non-pork/non-mollusc/crustacean options.

"Jewish" or "Kosher" is going to be hard on a Friday night. Eli's in Dupoint (which isn't very good, but is overpriced) closes at 2:30 on Fridays. Same with Max's out in Wheaton. If you just need a place that has something other than pork or shellfish, well, that's a very long list.

"Jewish" or "Kosher" is going to be hard on a Friday night. Eli's in Dupoint (which isn't very good, but is overpriced) closes at 2:30 on Fridays. Same with Max's out in Wheaton. If you just need a place that has something other than pork or shellfish, well, that's a very long list.

Good point. So, I could just suggest some of our favorites (we know Bethesda well) since a real Kosher place wouldn't be open?

Good point. So, I could just suggest some of our favorites (we know Bethesda well) since a real Kosher place wouldn't be open?

I would think so. A close friend of mine who keeps kosher at home has basically resigned himself to being a vegetarian outside the home. Kosher restaurants are few, far between, usually not very good, and almost always expensive.

I would think so. A close friend of mine who keeps kosher at home has basically resigned himself to being a vegetarian outside the home. Kosher restaurants are few, far between, usually not very good, and almost always expensive.

Thanks HP!