Big White Barn Produce Heirloom Tomato Festival

LaShanta

Is anyone going to this? I really, really want to go but I am not thrilled by the prospect of going all by myself.

Interested?

TOMATO FESTIVAL

Spend a relaxing afternoon in the country, sample over 40 varieties of heirloom tomatoes, wines from top VA & MD wineries, cheese, olive oil imported from Greece and other delicious gourmet items. This event will feature the best restaurants & celebrated chefs from Maryland, DC, and VA. Meet the chefs, play croquet & horseshoes, bring a blanket & stay awhile. This is a child friendly event and will include hay rides, farm tours, music, baby goats for petting and much, much more!

Admission includes all restaurant tomato creations & vendor samples, a huge variety of heirloom tomato samples, wine & cheese tastings, hay rides, and farm tours.

Tickets are $50.

Missing some critical information in that post - where, when, website, etc.

Ahem. From the calendar:

From 2:00pm to 7:00pm.

$50 per person.

Spend an afternoon sampling over 40 varieties of heirloom tomatoes, local wines and other goodies, plus meeting local chefs, including Bryan Voltaggio from VOLT!

Family-friendly event.

Admission includes all restaurant tomato creations & vendor samples, a huge variety of heirloom tomato samples, wine & cheese tastings, hay rides, and farm tours.

Purchase tickets.

6601 Manor Woods Road

Buckeystown, MD