Fit for Fall?

thistle

In a moment of insanity, I signed up for a month of boot camp, through Groupon(great deal) with CFC-I am the LAST person who should be attempting a boot camp, but w/ these new puppies, I need more stamina, & I'm already sleep deprived. It meets 5-6 am, nr Ft. Belvoir at Inlet Cove condos, in the parking lot, & although I'm tired & sore, it's been a godsend. The instructor, Yousof, is great-he scales the exercises for me, so I don't feel like I'm holding everyone back. It's nice & dark (so noone sees how close I am to collapsing) & a nice small group (probably due to the 5am start time, great 'cause I'm still half asleep when we start)-if anyone is thinking about jumping in to something that's over their head (I'd like to do Crossfit, have seen the results of this program w/ my former employer)-I say, "Go for it!"

I'll be continuing w/ working out, taking a 'functional training' program at Ft. Belvoir (it's free & at 6 am, it's slightly more tolerable), but I can highly recommend CFC's boot camp & trainers, due to my experience...

In a moment of insanity, I signed up for a month of boot camp, through Groupon(great deal) with CFC-I am the LAST person who should be attempting a boot camp, but w/ these new puppies, I need more stamina, & I'm already sleep deprived.

IMO, If you think you're the last person who should be attempting a boot camp, then you're the first person who should be attempting a boot camp. As Dear Abby used to say, hospitals are for the sick, not the healthy; churches are for the sinners, not the saints. Good luck with it! :(