Matchbox Rockville Looking for Sous Chefs

Pizzaandbrew

Matchbox is expecting to open our newest location in Rockville, Maryland before the end of the year. It is our biggest project to date residing in the busiest retail corridor in the United States. The success of this project, like all of our others, hinges on the quality of our people. Our multi-concept company is looking for leaders of people who expect nothing but the best from themselves and those with whom they work with and for. Candidates should have no fear of working a line when necessary but more importantly have the ability to inspire those who work for them.

You can currently apply in person at matchbox rockville (look for the small construction trailer in the parking lot) Mon-Sat from 11-7 or forward your resume to me at chris.schaller@matchbox369.com.

Matchbox is expecting to open our newest location in Rockville, Maryland before the end of the year. It is our biggest project to date residing in the busiest retail corridor in the United States. The success of this project, like all of our others, hinges on the quality of our people. Our multi-concept company is looking for leaders of people who expect nothing but the best from themselves and those with whom they work with and for. Candidates should have no fear of working a line when necessary but more importantly have the ability to inspire those who work for them.

You can currently apply in person at matchbox rockville (look for the small construction trailer in the parking lot) Mon-Sat from 11-7 or forward your resume to me at chris.schaller@matchbox369.com.

Just don't go inside the construction trailer without first knowing that Chris will be naked inside (except for his clown makeup and stiletto pumps) and will be expecting your resume and a firm, but gentle backrub.

I'd strongly suggest the e-mail route...

Just don't go inside the construction trailer without first knowing that Chris will be naked inside (except for his clown makeup and stiletto pumps) and will be expecting your resume and a firm, but gentle backrub.

I'd strongly suggest the e-mail route...

what shaggy left out as well and quite understandably why, is that Chris likes an occasional hot VO5 treatment mid day to loosen those tight curls. A sous chefs job is never quite finished until the treatment is complete.