Flanagan's Harp and Fiddle, Cordell Avenue in Bethesda

Lots of people already know this, but [since I'm reorganizing the Dining in Bethesda thread], I'll point out that Flanagan's Irish Pub reopened about a year later as Flanagan's Harp and Fiddle on Cordell Ave. Similar ownership, different location, nominally the same concept, very different execution, [definitely merits a separate thread for each (if someone gets the inkling to start one about Flanagan's Harp and Fiddle, hint hint)] - Fritz Hahn wrote some pretty informative details in this piece.

Cheers,

Rocks

I recently had a pint there. The place smelled of buffalo wings and nachos, the only food I saw at the bar. They were playing Bob Marley a little too loud. Good pint though before heading across the street to Grapeseed. Not enough to start a thread about it.

I recently had a pint there. The place smelled of buffalo wings and nachos, the only food I saw at the bar. They were playing Bob Marley a little too loud. Good pint though before heading across the street to Grapeseed. Not enough to start a thread about it.

LOL, or maybe it is!