El Floridano Truck, Downtown

I'm very much on a sandwich kick, and with El Floridano making a weekly stop by my office it's easy to see why. THE sandwich to get is the freaking delicious Pan con Lechon. It's a pile of pulled pork with a little bit of sauteed onions, and a guava sauce with just a slight kick of heat. It's on a roll similar to Bahn Mi type rolls, and they are quite generous with the pork. Very good sandwich to me. The cuban I had as well, it's fine, but I still always crave the Pan con Lechon.

I'm very much on a sandwich kick, and with El Floridano making a weekly stop by my office it's easy to see why. THE sandwich to get is the freaking delicious Pan con Lechon. It's a pile of pulled pork with a little bit of sauteed onions, and a guava sauce with just a slight kick of heat. It's on a roll similar to Bahn Mi type rolls, and they are quite generous with the pork. Very good sandwich to me. The cuban I had as well, it's fine, but I still always crave the Pan con Lechon.

Thanks for the tip, I had written off Floridiano after lack luster sandwiches there but that Pan con lechon was tremendous.