LTHForum.com In Bankruptcy

DonRocks

This is sad news to me, as LTH has proven itself to be a fine regional forum. I'd love to move dr.com into the Chicago market (and the New York market, and the Philadelphia market), but I have neither the means nor the time to do it right now, and I'm worried about maintaining the quality. My best to all in Chicago and also the founders of LTH. The article is here.

(On a side note, the DC version of eater.com (who wrote the story about LTH) has mentioned donrockwell.com precisely one time: when the Spike Mendelsohn brouhaha erupted. Glad to see that "new media" has broken the mold of the old-fashioned hyper-proprietary good-ol-boy network).

This is sad news to me, as LTH has proven itself to be a fine regional forum. I'd love to move dr.com into the Chicago market (and the New York market, and the Philadelphia market), but I have neither the means nor the time to do it right now, and I'm worried about maintaining the quality. My best to all in Chicago and also the founders of LTH. The article is here.

(On a side note, the DC version of eater.com (who wrote the story about LTH) has mentioned donrockwell.com precisely one time: when the Spike Mendelsohn brouhaha erupted. Glad to see that "new media" has broken the mold of the old-fashioned hyper-proprietary good-ol-boy network).

That is really sad news. It is a great forum and was very helpful to me during my few months in Chicago. I hope someone buys it.