Crossroad Pub, Dayton

I've decided to share what I believe to be the Best Crabs I've ever had in this area. My girlfriend and her family have been going here for quite some time and I was introduced to it last year for the first time. I've been back 4 times and must proclaim it "The Best" over anything on the shore or in the city. It's a small hole in the wall place, located in Howard County ( folks park their 18 wheelers in their spacious front or back yards) B) . There is seating inside and a nice patio out back. The service can be spotty, but the Crabs are cooked and seasoned perfectly. Also a fan of the thick and tasty Cream of Crab soup, steamed shrimp and the seasoned curly fries. It's about a 20 minute, leasurely back road drive from Olney/outer Silver Spring edge. Now we all know that eveyone's sizes are different...one places Jumbo are anothers Large, but we ordered a dozen Extra Large for $80. Worth every penny. So there you have it from me..The Best BBQ is The Pit Stop in ALdie, Va and the Best crabs are at CrossRoads in Dayton, MD. :)

They do not have a website, the phone is usually answered and they do take reservations for the Patio only...but I also know that a reservation doesnt always equal a reservation :D

CrossRoads Pub

4809 Ten Oaks Rd

Dayton, Md 21036

410 531 7485

The Crossroads Pub is just west of Route 32 on Ten Oaks Road where it intersects Howard Road and Green Bridge Road. Exit Route 32 at Linden Church Road West, then turn right on Ten Oaks Road