Baltimore Restaurant Week - January 25 to February 3

A lot of good restaurants are participating. Acts as both a public service announcement and a warning - walking into a restaurant and realizing its packed with restaurant week diners can sometimes be a pain.

http://www.baltimorerestaurantweek.com/

I know I can speak to Jack's Bistro being a good selection for the price if the menu appeals to you, but they'll probably be booked solid.

A lot of good restaurants are participating. Acts as both a public service announcement and a warning - walking into a restaurant and realizing its packed with restaurant week diners can sometimes be a pain.

http://www.baltimorerestaurantweek.com/

I know I can speak to Jack's Bistro being a good selection for the price if the menu appeals to you, but they'll probably be booked solid.

I love Jack's, but find their usual prices so reasonable that RW never seemed like a good deal to me. I would highly recommend The Food Market in Hampden, and Birotecca if they're participating (I did check out TFM's menu and felt it was worthwhile). Also thought Petit Louis' RW offerings looked good. I STILL have not been there, hence them being on my radar.

Thanks for bringing this up. I hope people will make the trek up there as there are really some good eats (comparable in quality to DC restaurants) to be had these days.

Yeah I didn't word that greatly, what I meant is they don't change their courses/portions from normal like other places are sometimes accused of and it still adds up to less than it would normally.

Anyways that's probably a separate discussion somewhere else. If I don't try Bluegrass then I will in the near future (at least that's the plan!)