Personal Favor

DonRocks

I promise I won't make a habit of this, but I got these messages sent to me last night from Matt (my son):

---

hey dad

could you spread this link around?

my friend is trying to win tickets to a concert and you are supposed to click the link once a day

---

Matt's trying to help his friend Bao win tickets to a concert, so if anyone here could remember to click on the link, I'd appreciate it.

I suppose I could be like Atticus Finch and explain to Scout why she shouldn't rely on things like this for personal gain, but I don't get "hey dad" messages very often.

---

Note: Bao has increased from 35th to 22nd since we started this. Thank you all!

Edited by DonRocks
  • Like 1

I promise I won't make a habit of this, but I got these messages sent to me last night from Matt (my son):

---

hey dad

could you spread this link around?

my friend is trying to win tickets to a concert and you are supposed to click the link once a day

---

Matt's trying to help his friend Bao win tickets to a concert, so if anyone here could remember to click on the link, I'd appreciate it.

I suppose I could be like Atticus Finch and explain to Scout why she shouldn't rely on things like this for personal gain, but I don't get "hey dad" messages very often.

---

Note: Bao has increased from 35th to 22nd since we started this. Thank you all!

Thank you to everyone who has continued to vote for Bao - he has moved up from 35th to 14th place since we started this (there are 1,360 people entered, so this is no small feat).

Thank you *very much* - would people who have voted multiple times please write me? I'd like to thank you personally. I know this isn't important in the grand scheme of life, and sure, the other kids are just as worthy, but please allow me to express my thanks to you anyway.

Being kind to strangers (I do not know Bao, but Matt does) is one of my favorite things in the world.

• Like 1