Dick van Dyke (1925-) - Physical Comedic Genius, Singer, Dancer, Writer and Producer - Star of "The Dick Van Dyke Show"

DonRocks

DVD.jpg

I grew up watching "The Dick van Dyke Show," and am watching an episode right now - at age 92, the great, comedic genius Dick van Dyke is going strong, and is a childhood favorite of mine.

He is *so* talented, and so likable - I'm currently watching "The Great Petrie Fortune" - about an inherited desk with a mysterious song behind the inheritance, foretelling a treasure within.

Dick van Dyke is awesome - the thing I've seen him in most recently is "Divorce American Style." I was thinking that was the great George Carlin's debut; I was wrong - his debut was "With Six You Get Eggroll."

I so wish you all would get into these TV and Film Forums - they'll be here forever, and could be *so* interesting with enough discussion; with me just blathering by myself, they aren't so compelling. Just remember: This is an Evergreen Website, and nothing you write here will ever go to waste. When you post here, you're writing a love-letter to your grandchildren.

• Like 2