Professional Bartending School: A Source for Staffing Needs in Courthouse

DaveO

Some of the more recent comments from the Isabella Eatery at the Galleria Thread got me to add this post:

On 8/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, DonRocks said:

If anyone needs help finding employment, please contact me, and I will do my best to help you.

On 8/27/2018 at 10:07 PM, Josh Radigan said:

Contact me if looking for a solid Food and Bev job. Always growing, always looking for good people- who in this business isn’t.

This is primarily directed to F& B employers in the area but also event planners and party organizers or hosts.

The Professional Bartending School in Arlington 

is a great source for bartenders, FOH, and other Food and beverage positions throughout the entire DMV.  It is a free source to employers.   We have been providing this service for decades.   Currently our job leads from employers are going out to over 3,000 old and new grads, experienced and newly trained.   We are seeing  somewhere in a range of 800-1500 are reviewing any particular job leads.  The employers range in both type and geography in the region.  Some of the employers that have used us surprise me in terms of how high end they are.  We are sending out a LOT of job leads.  We are learning that many are being filled and in some cases rather quickly.  The industry as most know is desperate for quality staff in the BOH, FOH, and at management levels.

We are also a great source for staffing events, for staffing caterers and can directly get you bartenders and some other staff for office or home parties.  Many of the grads who work these events already work for caterers.  If you book them directly through us it costs less than through a caterer: same quality staffers.

If you are looking to hire restaurant, club, hotel, etc bartenders, some other F&B positions give us a shot.   You can email us at our Placement Department at PBSPlacement@gmail.com  The placement phone number is 703 841 9757