Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend #SCWW2018

ktmoomau

Hey All,

My volunteer group- the Junior Friends of the Campagna Center, puts on the Scottish Christmas Walk Weekend every year to benefit the Campagna Center, a local non-profit in Alexandria.  This year the Taste of Scotland is on Friday, Nov 30 at The Atrium Building (where Society Fair is), and the Greenery sales (at The Campagna Center), amazing Grand Feature Parade (downtown Alexandria), and Home Tours (around Old Town Alexandria) will be Saturday, December 1.  

We still need sponsors, and if you are even a single person sponsor or couple sponsor- you get a nice little package of tickets to everything and you get an invite to the dignitaries breakfast.  The event tickets are also live!  This is a really fun event, and if you want to really have a blow-out that day, that evening in the boat parade in Old Town.  There is WAY more information here, plus pictures and etc, etc.  https://www.campagnacenter.org/scottishwalkweekend  So come stop by and buy your Christmas wreath or greenery, watch the parade, drink scotch and eat some good food at a big party with some Scottish revelers, and snoop in peoples fancy houses, come on out!  (We also normally need volunteers for the Home Tours as docents, so if you would like to volunteer, I might captain a house even, send me a message.)