Chef's Table Cooking Class at BLT Steak, Sept 7th 12-3pm

Cooking Class & Lunch at BLT Steak, it's quite a bit ahead on the calendar, but I thought I would plant the seed.

Take a seat at our chef's table on Saturday, September 7, for a special demonstration you don't want to miss, followed by a behind-the-scenes tour of the BLT Steak kitchen and a three-course lunch paired with selections from our cellar.

Three course lunch includes:

BLT Steak Popovers / whipped butter

Stracciatella Cheese / preserved tomato / garlic crisps / bread crumb / Ligurian olive oil

Australian Lamb Rack / sweet potato / shallots

Carrot Cake / ginger ice cream

Petite Fours

Tickets for the Chef's Table Cooking Class at BLT Steak are $128 (inclusive of tax and gratuity) per person.

On 7/11/2019 at 2:18 PM, curiouskitkatt said:

Cooking Class & Lunch at BLT Steak, it's quite a bit ahead on the calendar, but I thought I would plant the seed.

Take a seat at our chef's table on Saturday, September 7, for a special demonstration you don't want to miss, followed by a behind-the-scenes tour of the BLT Steak kitchen and a three-course lunch paired with selections from our cellar.

Three course lunch includes:

BLT Steak Popovers / whipped butter

Stracciatella Cheese / preserved tomato / garlic crisps / bread crumb / Ligurian olive oil

Australian Lamb Rack / sweet potato / shallots

Carrot Cake / ginger ice cream

Petite Fours

Tickets for the Chef's Table Cooking Class at BLT Steak are $128 (inclusive of tax and gratuity) per person.

Link to tickets

I thought I added a link to this event, but I guess I did not.