Home Menu Cards - Software / Etc

Rovers2000

Apologize if this isn't the right place for it - but it was the best I could connect logically...

As I've been entertaining at home a lot more - I wanted to see if any of the dinner party hosts on this site have a menu creation software that they use?  I've been creating by hand menu cards which gets tedious so I'm trying to think through what sort of software (and even printer) would be useful on this moving forward particularly as the Christmas holiday is on the horizon.  

Would love any recommendations and / or thoughts

How would you like the software to assist with your menu making? What type of paper are you currently using for your menu cards and is this what you would like to continue using? Size and paper thickness might help determine the type of printers that will work for this project.

It sort of depends on what problem you are trying to solve.  There are a number of paid products out there, but there are also free products like Adobe Express that have templates set up specifically for this.  Canva is another free site option.

Honestly I have a simply template that I've set up in Word that allows me to modify some basic formatting and style printed on a decent card stock, using a $10 Target paper cutter.  It isn't fancy but prevents me from re-inventing the wheel each time.  If you want to be more fancy, one of the above options should work.

• Like 1