Piquillo Peppers

RaisaB

PIQUILLO PEPPERS! Help! Where can I find a jar of these locally? I have been to quiter a few grocery stores including Whole Foods, can anyone help?

A&H Seafood in Bethesda has them. Not exactly convenient for you to stop in, but I know that they have an internet mail order business for some of their imported products--one of the brothers was telling me about shipping bacalao to a customer in Denver. And they get some special kind of white bean directly from Spain, that they distribute around the Northeast. So you could try calling them to see if they'll ship...

A&H Seafood Market

4960 Bethesda Av.

Bethesda, MD

301-986-9692

A&H Seafood in Bethesda has them. Not exactly convenient for you to stop in, but I know that they have an internet mail order business
There's an excellent internet mail-order outfit in southeastern Virginia called La Tienda ("The Best of Spain in America"). I've done business with them and have been completely satisfied.

PIQUILLO PEPPERS! Help! Where can I find a jar of these locally? I have been to quiter a few grocery stores including Whole Foods, can anyone help?
I saw a jar today at the Balducci's on Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda. I don't know the price. They were near the peppadew peppers and chopped hot peppers for sandwiches in the aisle across from the canned tomatoes. Maybe you could call the Balducci's in Alexandria to see if they also have them, if you haven't already.