Walnut Oil

hillvalley

Quick-I need recipes that include walnut oil that are damn good.
Two I can think of off the top of my head are the baked chevre salad from Chez Panisse Cookbook and the walnut onion bread from Beard on Bread. If you want either of those, I can PM you the recipes.

Quick-I need recipes that include walnut oil that are damn good.
-Top a crusty baguette with a pear, some roquefort, and drizzle with walnut oil

-Brush a halved endive with it, then grill it up and top with a walnut oil vinaigrette and crumbled blue cheese

-Make a pesto using walnuts instead of pine nuts and walnut oil instead of olive oil

-Make herb-infused walnut oil and put it on some rack of lamb (crusted with walnuts, of course)

-Toss with haricot-verts (hairy goat fair?)

-Get a bunch of people with walnut allergies together, take them to a restaurant you hate, and scam it out of big bucks

-Top a crusty baguette with a pear, some roquefort, and drizzle with walnut oil

-Brush a halved endive with it, then grill it up and top with a walnut oil vinaigrette and crumbled blue cheese

-Make a pesto using walnuts instead of pine nuts and walnut oil instead of olive oil

-Make herb-infused walnut oil and put it on some rack of lamb (crusted with walnuts, of course)

-Toss with haricot-verts (hairy goat fair?)

-Get a bunch of people with walnut allergies together, take them to a restaurant you hate, and scam it out of big bucks

The walnut pesto is also good made with kale.

I sometimes make regular green beans with sauteed shallots, toasted walnuts, and some walnut oil.