Nationals Park: 2009 Beer List

Via the DC Sports Bog:

Bottles: Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Bell's Oberon American Wheat Ale, Harpoon Summer Ale.

Draft: Peroni, Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA, Bell's Kalamazoo Stout, Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale, Southampton Triple Abby Style Ale, Harpoon UFO Hefeweizen, Williamsburg Tavern Brown Ale, Flying Dog Old Scratch Amber Lager.

:rolleyes:

90 minute? Not the 60? Weird but cool. And Arrogant Bastard? Woohoo!

So they WON'T have drafts of the megabrews?

That seems odd to me, too. I have to wonder if they have draught and bottle reversed. Then again, this being a ballpark, these are going to have to be plastic or metal bottles, or they're going to be poured into plastic cups at the point of sale.

And I shudder to think of what they're going to charge for a 90 Minute IPA. $10 or more?

That seems odd to me, too. I have to wonder if they have draught and bottle reversed. Then again, this being a ballpark, these are going to have to be plastic or metal bottles, or they're going to be poured into plastic cups at the point of sale.

And I shudder to think of what they're going to charge for a 90 Minute IPA. $10 or more?

I'm guessing no metal bottles, but Nats crowds aren't exactly rowdy.

90 minute? Not the 60? Weird but cool. And Arrogant Bastard? Woohoo!

So they WON'T have drafts of the megabrews?

From what I can gather from various sources this is the list for the Red Porch bar/restaurant only. Hopefully some of these will be scattered around the park as well. We had a decent beer cart right outside of our section last year, so hopefully they'll just replace what they had there with selections from this list. And I can guarantee you will be able to find BudMillerCoors on draft at the concession stands throughout the park.

The 90 but not the 60 is odd. I find it even stranger to have the 90 and Arrogant Bastard, both pretty high gravity brews. Not that I'm complaining! Would like to have seen Oberon on draft as well, but oh well.