Habanero Doritos

Soup

I love Doritos Habenaro. I think it is the best nationally available chip and certainly in my list of top 5.

They have been off the shelf for over a year. I was in Safeway yesterday and low and behold there they were. I bough 5 bags. If you haven't tried one, I would highly recommend it.

Soup

Thanks for the rec. I hadn't tried these before, but I'm always eating Doritos and Cheetos so your post made me curious. I saw the habanero Doritos when I was doing pre-snow shopping at Harris Teeter on Wed night, and there were only two bags left. I bought them both. They're spicy, and the spice builds as I eat the chips and leaves my mouth burning after eating a bunch of the chips. There's something strangely addicting about them. A friend who isn't big on spicy foods tried a chip, was surprised at how spicy it was, but kept reaching for more.

Thanks for the rec. I hadn't tried these before, but I'm always eating Doritos and Cheetos so your post made me curious. I saw the habanero Doritos when I was doing pre-snow shopping at Harris Teeter on Wed night, and there were only two bags left. I bought them both. They're spicy, and the spice builds as I eat the chips and leaves my mouth burning after eating a bunch of the chips. There's something strangely addicting about them. A friend who isn't big on spicy foods tried a chip, was surprised at how spicy it was, but kept reaching for more.

glad to hear you like it. I love these and like you said, stragely addictive. of my top 5 chips, this is the only one that is nationally available and it is truly spicy. You will feel it. But the heat builds gradually.

Soup