Posh & Dining in DC 20%-Off Promotion

A popular local dining and restaurant blog Dining in DC just launched a month long promotion where readers who visit Posh Restaurant and Supper Club in May are offered a special 20% discount.

Can be used Monday-Sunday!

For restrictions see Dining in DC website.

Email diningindc@gmail.com for password.

*hint* AskLisa

See photos attached.

Also: See Event details for Thurs. June 4, 2009

post-5765-1241301694_thumb.jpg

post-5765-1241301700_thumb.jpg

post-5765-1241301706_thumb.jpg

Washington's CW station, DC50, has had $50 Posh gift certificates on sale for $25 for 6 months now...

Well that combined with the 20% off would be a great deal!

I'm planning a Dining in DC Event @ POSH Thursday, June 4, 2009 from 6 -9 p.m.

Maybe this would be another great giveaway for the party!

Can you verify that they will accept GCs at your event? The GC says "not combinable with other offers," pretty standard language for discounts.

Yes, I can contact the GM to find out for sure. I will let you (the DR world) know. Thanks - Ld

Yes, I can contact the GM to find out for sure. I will let you (the DR world) know. Thanks - Ld

Posh says that they WILL indeed honor the $50 gift certificate purchased from WD 50 for only $25

towards the purchase of Food only.

Posh says that they WILL indeed honor the $50 gift certificate purchased from WD 50 for only $25

towards the purchase of Food only.

Excellent - thanks for posting this.

I've been thwarted twice in recent weeks trying to dine at Posh - the first time, I simply could not find any parking; the second, I got there at 7:30 PM, but they didn't open until 8 (diners take note). I noticed that they've recently relaxed their dress code, but I wouldn't show up there in jeans.

Cheers,

Rocks.

I've been thwarted twice in recent weeks trying to dine at Posh - the first time, I simply could not find any parking; the second, I got there at 7:30 PM, but they didn't open until 8 (diners take note). I noticed that they've recently relaxed their dress code, but I wouldn't show up there in jeans.

Cheers,

Rocks.

I checked their website and yes, Hours of Operation are the following:

Dinner: Wednesday - Thursday: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (Karaoke & Jazz Music nights)

Friday & Saturday: 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.

What day were you there? Maybe we can organize a DR special outing. whatya say?

A popular local dining and restaurant blog Dining in DC just launched a month long promotion where readers who visit Posh Restaurant and Supper Club in May are offered a special 20% discount.

Can be used Monday-Sunday!

For restrictions see Dining in DC website.

Email diningindc@gmail.com for password.

*hint* AskLisa

See photos attached.

Also: See Event details for Thurs. June 4, 2009

Has anyone gone yet? I was there last night! DON - There is Valet for $10 :D

Save the Date for https://dining-in-dc.ticketleap.com/buy-tic...8E8-F2F958673F3

Cheers,

Rocks.

Don,

You must have come on a Tuesday.. R and B live we do once a month but we are usually closed on Tuesday's. We did not relax on Dress code but you can wear jeans but no t-shirts, sneakers, sandals, or hats, I call it smart casual. Those are the main no.. no's..Hope to see you soon.

Chris