BLT or BourbonSteak?

ema

I am looking for a steak restaurant for our anniversary. Which place has better steak? Do they age their steak differently (ie dry-age vs. wet-age) or cook their steak differently (ie, broil vs grill)? Which place is more laid-back and relaxing? I hate stuffy restaurants, so I think Prime Rib is out of question.

I don't have much interest in traditional steakhouses and I think BLT fits in that genre. In contrast, despite it's name, Bourbon Steak isn't just a steakhouse. There are lots of stuff on the menu. We did order a filet last time which was really good (in recent experience, Ray's and Hook also has filet that are just as good). Another possibility is Charlie Palmer but I think Bourbon Steak is better than CP.

neh..neither really! BLT is pretty good but very pricey and they are kind of stuffy..Bourbon Steak is good if you can get a seat outside. Ray's has better steaks for the price though..Another option-Blue Duck Tavern. just make sure to make a res..Long Ribs rock my world. Grits too..

ooohhhh. wait just a moment, almost forgot..Bistro Lepic-upstairs..wine bar. They have tables in the back if you want more traditional seating. Veal Cheeks and /or Beef Medallions. Heaven on earth. Go upstairs and find Ted..he will make sure you have a good meal with his suggestions, should you need them