Dining near Sonar

Need suggestions for decent, relatively cheap food and drink for a small group before a show at Sonar in Baltimore (407 E. Saratoga). At least one person will have a car, but walking distance or public transit is probably better. Something at Fells Point, maybe? I'm doubting the Inner Harbor will work, but I don't know what's around there. It's been close to 20 years since I've spent any time at all in Baltimore, and I've really got no idea what's there.

Not sure if this was last night or you still need suggestions. Inner Harbor would actually be closer, but I don't know of anything that would fit the bill off the top of my head that isn't a chain. Fells is a bit of a hike from Sonar, but it would be a cheap cab ride. Cheap and decent - there's Elevation burger in the Harbor East area. Fast, cheap, and you can't beat a good burger. There's also Ze Mean Bean. It's slavic food - they have 2 levels of entrees, The standard fare runs in the $15 ballpark, not sure if that's cheap enough for you. I find their service can be slow though. Red Star is solid burgers, salads and bar food, but it's on the wrong side of Fells for where you're going. I also like Liquid Earth if that's your sort of thing - vegetarian and vegan fare, all kinds of crazy juice drinks, and wheatgrass. Definitely inexpensive and would be quick. I hope that helps.

Not sure if this was last night or you still need suggestions. Inner Harbor would actually be closer, but I don't know of anything that would fit the bill off the top of my head that isn't a chain. Fells is a bit of a hike from Sonar, but it would be a cheap cab ride. Cheap and decent - there's Elevation burger in the Harbor East area. Fast, cheap, and you can't beat a good burger. There's also Ze Mean Bean. It's slavic food - they have 2 levels of entrees, The standard fare runs in the $15 ballpark, not sure if that's cheap enough for you. I find their service can be slow though. Red Star is solid burgers, salads and bar food, but it's on the wrong side of Fells for where you're going. I also like Liquid Earth if that's your sort of thing - vegetarian and vegan fare, all kinds of crazy juice drinks, and wheatgrass. Definitely inexpensive and would be quick. I hope that helps.

Thanks :rolleyes: (It's for early next week. I should have been more specific.)