Booze Giveaway

Joe helped me track down several bottle of Marie Brizard's line recently, which are hard to obtain right now.

That reminds me... I've decided there a few bottles of booze sitting around that are just not worth packing for the move. So, free to good home:

Parfait Amour (about 2/3 bottle)

Wasmunds Single Malt Whisky batch #4 (most of bottle)

Genevieve (most of bottle)

Wild Turkey Liqueur (unopened; still with old tax seal)

and I'll probably throw in some partial bottles: Belvedere Cytrus, Bombay Dry Gin, Sauza tequila. And if you show up when I'm feeling really panicked about packing who knows what else I could foist on you...

That reminds me... I've decided there a few bottles of booze sitting around that are just not worth packing for the move. So, free to good home:

Parfait Amour (about 2/3 bottle)

Wasmunds Single Malt Whisky batch #4 (most of bottle)

Genevieve (most of bottle)

Wild Turkey Liqueur (unopened; still with old tax seal)

and I'll probably throw in some partial bottles: Belvedere Cytrus, Bombay Dry Gin, Sauza tequila. And if you show up when I'm feeling really panicked about packing who knows what else I could foist on you...

If people want but can't retrieve, I could do a mass pickup from you and take the stuff to the picnic (I'm assuming move is pre-picnic, or you could also truck it all there...) for folks.

If people want but can't retrieve, I could do a mass pickup from you and take the stuff to the picnic (I'm assuming move is pre-picnic, or you could also truck it all there...) for folks.

Officially, of course, wine and beer are allowed at the picnic, but not booze.

Officially.

Officially, of course, wine and beer are allowed at the picnic, but not booze.

Officially.

Funnily enough, I had no intention of indicating it would be consumed on site, in fact. (Officially or not, would it be against the rules for me to have it in my car and give it to someone else to put in theirs?)

That's a generous offer. The move is indeed pre-picnic. Of course what I ought to do is take up drinking again and use it medicinally to see me through the next few weeks... but oops, this is the stuff I didn't like.

harry buffalo party... mix it all together and add fruit and fruit juice. drink quickly, puke slowly

That's a generous offer. The move is indeed pre-picnic. Of course what I ought to do is take up drinking again and use it medicinally to see me through the next few weeks... but oops, this is the stuff I didn't like.

Officially or not, would it be against the rules for me to have it in my car and give it to someone else to put in theirs?

Probably. Carrying it over the state line is probably a no-no as well, but I'm too lazy to look it up. Or care, really. :(

Elizabeth, if you want to bring the stuff to the picnic, but need to stash it before the move, I can hang on to it for you.