Atkins

Banco

I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread as a place to put recipe ideas and overall advice for those on the Atkins diet. My wife and I have decided to give it a try. We're not very overweight (our loss goal is about 10 lbs. or so) but are starting at Phase 1 and have never done this before. Most of my cooking is fairly meat-based anyway, so I don't think it's going to be too difficult in that regard, but any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

I thought it would be a good idea to start this thread as a place to put recipe ideas and overall advice for those on the Atkins diet. My wife and I have decided to give it a try. We're not very overweight (our loss goal is about 10 lbs. or so) but are starting at Phase 1 and have never done this before. Most of my cooking is fairly meat-based anyway, so I don't think it's going to be too difficult in that regard, but any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Even though Atkins allows you all the cheese you want, remember that you may not actually want all the cheese you have. :)