Wholesale/Commercial Bakeries

Where does your favorite burger joint get its rolls? Where I now live (Denver) I'd say City Bakery reigns supreme, by general consensus. Their brioche burger rolls at $4.50 a dozen, to the trade, can not be matched around here, for highest quality at value pricing, IMO. We named them in our menu descriptions: "...All sandwiches served on City Bakery brioche rolls".

Curious as to who is the DC-MD-VA equivalent...

So...If you were starting a BBQ truck in NOVA, whom would you see about sandwich rolls? Google turns up a Cardinal Bakery in Sterling and Uptown Bakers in Hyattsville as likely places to start tasting... does Firehook sell wholesale to the trade? I can't figure it out from their website which seems geared towards retail sales, but they seem to have a large bakery facility in Chantilly...

(I obviously know I need to do the legwork but am hoping a few names will pop up via the sort of collective knowledge/wisdom for which this board is so remarkable, that will expedite the process for me or at least keep me from barking up too many wrong trees)

Arrowine sells great bread from Lyon Bakery, which supplies a number of local restaurants. Not sure of their location--somewhere in NOVA.

Thanks for the great tip, Zora. Google tells me they are actually at 145 S St SW--just outside the walls of Ft McNair. Mostly supply to restaurants/gourmet shops but some intrepid yelpsters have tracked them down to the Union Station Farmer's Market.

(and thanks everybody else who replied)