Brunch in Arlington

Joe Riley

Please forgive me if this has been answered repeatedly and in detail, but I'm trying to help out a friend in a hurry.

If there's a dedicated thread that I cannot find about this, by all means, please refer me to it.

Who likes which restaurant or bar, and why? The first one that comes to mind for me is Tallula but after that, I'm at a loss.

Thanks in advance :mellow:

Please forgive me if this has been answered repeatedly and in detail, but I'm trying to help out a friend in a hurry.

If there's a dedicated thread that I cannot find about this, by all means, please refer me to it.

Who likes which restaurant or bar, and why? The first one that comes to mind for me is Tallula but after that, I'm at a loss.

The Liberty Tavern puts out a top shelf buffet in addition to their a la carte menu.

The four options I know well and recommend are (in no particular order)

1. Lyon Hall - good doughnuts, hearty options, probably the quietest

2. Liberty Tavern - Good buffet, limited options otherwise, can be crowded/loud

3. Tallula - Eatbar side has cartoons and kids, Tallula side you might need reservations, can be a little more expensive than the others

4. Eleventh - Cheap bloody marys/mimosas, really good herb waffles and sweet potato fries, can be crowded/loud