leleboo's Farewell Happy Hour

DonRocks

Sigh. "Indispensible" comes about as close as possible to describing Leigh's work here, but you know what they say about all good things.

Leigh is committing the ultimate act of website betrayal by moving to Colorado, but! We'll all get to send her off in style next Monday at Proof for her farewell happy hour (which is going to last a lot longer than an hour).

Ladies and Gentlemen: Get Out Your Wallets and buy this chick some drinks!

5:30 ... be there or be carré.

(And Leigh, there's still time to change your mind.)

DO NOT LET LEIGH PAY FOR ANYTHING TONIGHT!

As lovely an idea as this is, I'm more looking forward to seeing people and having a good time with friends. (And I think, DR, you'd have to do an end-run around me and get Bernbach and Kuller on board to physically prevent me from paying ... you know I'm quite crafty!) :)

Fortunately, Don is rather crafty himself. Mission Accomplished. And without hmmboy's help - besides the fact that it was a Monday, it's his birthday...

Sorry more of you couldn't come, because the dozen or so of us that were there had a blast! Old friends, new friends, great food and drink, and a nearly teary farewell to leleboo.

Sorry more of you couldn't come, because the dozen or so of us that were there had a blast! Old friends, new friends, great food and drink, and a nearly teary farewell to leleboo.

:wub:

Thank you to everyone. While I'm looking forward very much to the next adventure, I will truly miss all the friends I've made here (on the board and in DC). Luckily, I have plenty of reasons to visit ... and keep your eye on the Denver and Environs thread in Intrepid Traveler! :)