zoramargolis

According to Pam Hess, on Facebook today:

For all of you who have dreamed of being a player in local food... here's your chance! There's a fabulous small grocery store that features local food and handcrafted items from farmers and artisans for sale in Falls Church. The numbers look good -- it made $200K last year and is for sale for $350K. Call Tom at 703 472-2572 for details.

According to Pam Hess, on Facebook today:

For all of you who have dreamed of being a player in local food... here's your chance! There's a fabulous small grocery store that features local food and handcrafted items from farmers and artisans for sale in Falls Church. The numbers look good -- it made $200K last year and is for sale for $350K. Call Tom at 703 472-2572 for details.

Hmm, there are only so many places this could be - well, no need to speculate (even though I am).

I hope things work out for this shop. I overslept and missed the farmers markets this weekend, and went to the shop on Sunday and was VERY pleasantly,surprised. Got local heirloom tomatoes, eggplant, melon, kale, zucchini, corn, peaches, molasses, bread, cheese, yogurt, cilantro hummus, and plums. All for roughly $40 to $50, which felt like a steal. Any insight on how this sale could affect the shop?