Blue Sea Grill, Restaurant Row at Market Place - Closed.

Weather permitting, my fiancee and I are heading up to Baltimore this weekend to watch the Red Sox take on the Orioles. Rather than fight the traffic back to DC after the game on Saturday, I thought we'd try out a restaurant in the broader downtown area. Blue Sea Grill seemed like a good call based on a Baltimore Magazine review I read--anyone tried it, and if so, your thoughts?

Any other suggestions would be welcomed, but sadly Charleston is a bit too much for this trip.

Thanks

Try Pazo, owned by Chef Wolfe and her husband (charleston).

We tried a place called Blue Agave Restaurant and Tequileria last weekend. Delicious moles. pretty authemtic Mexican, not your Tex-Mex stuff. Plus dozens of Margaritas. which were quite good. (plural here). If you can handle tequila straight up, this is your place, over 100 types. Their dessert list looked wonderful but they cheated on the Tres Leches Cake. The menu said it had cajeta on top and they apparently were out because all it had was whipped cream. They were also out of the cajeta tart which was the main reason I went there, but the appetizers and mains were good enough to make up for it. I will definately try again. It is in Ferderal Hill and apparently quite popular so make reservations if you can.

Blue Agave