Recommendations for a Cleaning Person or Service in DC

LauraB

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cleaning person (or service) who works in the District.  Major considerations are reliability and the ability to speak English well enough that I can communicate with them.

Thanks for any suggestions -- post here or send me a PM.

I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cleaning person (or service) who works in the District.  Major considerations are reliability and the ability to speak English well enough that I can communicate with them.

Thanks for any suggestions -- post here or send me a PM.

I just got a new one - my previous two were breaking things, and not telling me (which also probably means they were stealing from me). They did a fine first cleaning, but I'm not ready to recommend them yet.

I just got a new one - my previous two were breaking things, and not telling me (which also probably means they were stealing from me). They did a fine first cleaning, but I'm not ready to recommend them yet.

Don, I hope this one is better than your previous two.  I'm curious how you went about finding your new house cleaners?

Thanks to all who offered suggestions, both in this thread and via PM.  After interviewing several candidates, we have selected one.  They will start in January, and if all goes well, I'll report back, in case anyone else could use a recommendation for a cleaning service.