Charity / Non-Profit Sought for a Donation of a Very Large Piece of Furniture

porcupine

We have a very large piece of office furniture to dispose of.  It's a single unit desk, return table, cabinet, book shelf thing (all the pieces hook together and can't really stand on their own) with a footprint about 124 inches by 108 inches (height of shelves about 80 inches).  Other than one unfortunate visible piece of cosmetic damage, the unit is in excellent condition.  We would love to donate it to a charity or non-profit that could make good use of such a thing.  Does anyone have suggestions?  Thanks.

We've had at least one other somewhat similar thread to this before. The Salvation Army has always worked well for me, and I believe they'll come pick it up with no hassle. Make sure they know they'd need two robust men to move the piece. There's also Goodwill, but I'm not sure if they pick up.

That said, the donation might mean more to a smaller organization like A Wider Circle, but The Salvation Army does have Thrift Stores, so they're well-equipped to handle furniture donations.

Thanks for the ideas.  Several other people have mentioned A Wider Circle, but unless they can use this piece for their own offices, it wouldn't be appropriate.  It's 9x10 feet - the size of a bedroom in a starter house - and takes a skilled team about 2 hours to assemble .  I can't imagine the demographic AWC serves would have any use for such a thing.  It really needs to go to a business.  Nonetheless, I will contact each of these organizations.  Thanks again.