Nori - Another Sushi Place Opening in Hampden

Hey, look! Hampden is getting another unnecessary restaurant, this time a sushi place where you get to sip on awesome "Asian cocktails", eat awesome "upscale" sushi, and slurp on awesome Korean ramen (BUT NO PORK BROTH, SO DON'T ASK)!

Image result for mean girls janis awesome

There's already a decent, Americanized sushi place nearby at Yama Sushi, and 18-8 Sushi also just opened up in the Rotunda if you need to satisfy your craving for over-the-top rolls. But this? What's the point when Hampden (and Baltimore generally) lacks high-quality Indian, Southeast Asian, or East Asian food at large. 

Sigh...

38 minutes ago, curiouskitkatt said:

I have not been to BeBim at R.House on account I have been not been all that impressed with the other outposts in that space. I have had tacos, and arepas and  both were not noteworthy.  I'm not sure what it is about R.House, but I am not a fan.

I hear you on that --- unfortunately, those two spots you mention are probably the two worst outposts in all of R. House. It's worth a return visit to check out BRD, BeBim, Ground & Griddled, and Stall 11. I don't eat at the Mediterranean place because I can do that just fine at home, and I have zero interest in poke. The pizza place is reasonable too.

1 hour ago, monsterriffs said:

I hear you on that --- unfortunately, those two spots you mention are probably the two worst outposts in all of R. House. It's worth a return visit to check out BRD, BeBim, Ground & Griddled, and Stall 11. I don't eat at the Mediterranean place because I can do that just fine at home, and I have zero interest in poke. The pizza place is reasonable too.

I’ll give it another try. Thanks!