Chicken Palace - Peruvian Pollo a la Brasa in Wal-Mart Shopping Center, Burke

Sister and I stopped in for lunch on Sunday mid-day at this little Peruvian chicken joint in the strip mall adjoining the Wal-Mart in Burke (before engaging the huddled masses in said Wal-Mart).  It's a clean but tired looking little place, friendly service, so-so- food.  We each got a 1/4 chicken plate, dark meat, with 2 sides @ ~$10 each.  I had the plantains and black beans, she had the mixed veg and plantains.  No yucca on the menu, but they do have fries.  Mixed veg were very evidently frozen bag stuff that was heated through, black beans were very watery and barely seasoned at all.  Plantains were quite good and there is a $1.50 upcharge for those that the cashier told us about but isn't listed on the menu board.  Chicken itself was a small portion but tasty, good skin and moist, properly done meat, nice charcoal flavor but less evident was any marinade.    There was also a list of other typical Peruvian dishes, such as lomo saltado, huincaina, etc.  Didn't see anyone ordering anything but the chicken.  A few small orders of carryout while we were there and one other person eating in.  My gut instinct is this is mostly a mid-week carryout dinner sort of place.