Blue Ridge Grill - GARG-Alumni John Carroccio and Michael Norton's American Chain in Several Loudoun County Locations

38 minutes ago, Kibbee Nayee said:

I know there's a following for GARG restaurants here, but when I see "neo-industrial space" in the comments, I think of the typical ear-splitting din of GARG restaurants and why they are so unappealing to me.

I also assume with the Tex-Mex egg rolls, the Charleston salad, and the Louisiana pasta, they are also pushing the same menu at all of their differently-named outposts. Short-smoked salmon, where are you?

It's not just the GARG joints -- the places run by GARG alums have many of the same/very similar items, just under different names.

For example, the menu at Loudoun's thriving (for good reason IMHO, I'm a GARG fan along the lines of Dr. Delicious) Blue Ridge Grill mini-chain features:

"Steak and cheese eggrolls"

"Smoked salmon"

"Brentwood Salad" (my go-to, it's a great deal and I get two meals out of it)

"King Street Creole Pasta" 

etc

On 3/27/2020 at 4:22 PM, Ericandblueboy said:

Thought it might give each other ideas based on where and what you're ordering for take-out or delivery.  

Total disaster at the usually dependable Blue Ridge Grill in Brambleton yesterday. Somehow they were not prepared for all the people who wanted to get some decent takeout for mothers day. I had to wait in a car line for TWO HOURS and when I finally got my order and went home, not surprisingly there were major screwups. Spoke to one of the managers who apologized and agreed to refund the entire cost but still, the whole ordeal was a major downer on Moms Day.

PS I placed this order at 4:30 for a 6:30 pickup and it was still 100 minutes late!

• Sad 2