Urbano Modern Italian - Executive Chef Bill Downes & Tisha Downes latest creation

This place is not big (they repurposed and upgraded the former coffee space 3 years ago) - they have a very cozy indoor space and an adjacent outdoor area which is awesome in Spring, Summer and Fall. They enclose in the Winter months and heaters help make it an extension of the indoor space. 

This is a true "family" restaurant, from the kitchen to the front-of-the-house you will find a family member nearby always ready to assist. The food is fresh. The salads are excellent and big, so if you happen to split one you will be fine. Their cheesy garlic bread is the perfect start on a cooler Fall evening (like last night). They change their menu seasonally and even recently opened for breakfast on weekends only. I could bore you with the dishes I have tried, but I always try something different every time we visit; everything has been great and prepared with care. They have a "Social hour" Friday's from 3-6 PM featuring live music be I have not been able to catch that yet.

Two (2) very cool concepts, Sunday Family dinner and Gnocchi Thursdays.

Sunday Family Dinner is a special including salad & entree (~$25). Currently you can opt for spaghetti or a lasagna (composition changes weekly). 

Gnocchi Thursdays ($18) allows you to select from one of several weekly, rotating gnocchi specials - have done this several times and you will not be disappointed by selection or result.

My wife and I have been here probably 10 times and each time have left completely satisfied with smiles on our faces. Desserts are plentiful and displayed on the bar/counter area to tempt you. The service is solid and genuine.

• Like 2