Prime Rib

I went to Tom Sarris the other day and its been one of my favorite restaurants. I always enjoyed the prime rib there and the salad bar. does anyone know about this place? and is there another place that serves prime ribs better?

Geez, I haven't been there since something like 1983. Every time I drive by I'm surprised to see that it's still in existance, kind of an echo from a simpler time. Do they still have the world's biggest salad bar?

Personally, if I were in search of a prime rib, I'd go to the Prime Rib (or better yet, just make it at home). But, different strokes....

I went to Tom Sarris the other day and its been one of my favorite restaurants. I always enjoyed the prime rib there and the salad bar. does anyone know about this place? and is there another place that serves prime ribs better?
On my two ventures to the Rosslyn whore house I have found the prime rib to be inedible. But if you want to know a few places with edible prime rib, start with The Prime Rib, or even Morton's. Neither will provide you with a salad bar to jazz up extra wilted iceberg lettuce.