Dinner for 15 in DC?

crazeegirl

Calling out to the group to get some ideas on where to make reservations for a party of 15...cost is not a factor, but we are looking for something in the higher end-range. I was thinking BLT, Bourbon Steak, Corduroy...any thoughts? What places have you hosted larger parties? Given the short notice (next tuesday), I would like to cast a wider net and make calls to see if a private room or large table is available. As always, thank you!

I recently had a party for 12 people in a private room at INOX and it was really wonderful. Food, wine and service were all terrific. There was a minor issue with the food that was handled beyond my expectations, swiftly and professionally. I would have an event there again without question.

In planning that party I called many places in and around DC. I thought INOX had the most innovative menus available for a private dining room. Courduroy was also high up on my list (but not handicap accessible). I believe that Marcel's, Hook, the Source, and Equinox also have private dining rooms. I was unimpressed by what was available on the private dining menus at Citronelle.

Calling out to the group to get some ideas on where to make reservations for a party of 15...cost is not a factor, but we are looking for something in the higher end-range. I was thinking BLT, Bourbon Steak, Corduroy...any thoughts? What places have you hosted larger parties? Given the short notice (next tuesday), I would like to cast a wider net and make calls to see if a private room or large table is available. As always, thank you!
Maybe not the "highest end", but I have had several larger dinners in the Jean Louis room at Central. We've found that it works well for business dinners and smaller birthday parties. I would add them to the list - hope this helps.