Pumpkinhead Ale and Smashed Pumpkin

Rovers2000

I'm turning to this board for help again with a search for some beers, specifically the Pumpkinhead Ale from Shipyard as well as their limited edition called "Smashed Pumpkin" which is in 22 oz. bottles.

Ace beverage came through with Summer Ale so I'm hoping they'll have the Pumpkinhead as well...however, the Smashed Pumpkin apparently is a limited release so I'm curious if it'll make its way down to the DC metro area. If anyone has any insight to this (I know Hop and Wine is a distributor for the brand in this area, but very few stores around here actually carry the seasonals).

Thanks in advance.

I'm turning to this board for help again with a search for some beers, specifically the Pumpkinhead Ale from Shipyard as well as their limited edition called "Smashed Pumpkin" which is in 22 oz. bottles.

Ace beverage came through with Summer Ale so I'm hoping they'll have the Pumpkinhead as well...however, the Smashed Pumpkin apparently is a limited release so I'm curious if it'll make its way down to the DC metro area. If anyone has any insight to this (I know Hop and Wine is a distributor for the brand in this area, but very few stores around here actually carry the seasonals).

Never saw either of those beers in the DC area, but that doesn't mean you're necessarily out of luck. I'd try calling H&W to see if there's any hope.

Never saw either of those beers in the DC area, but that doesn't mean you're necessarily out of luck. I'd try calling H&W to see if there's any hope.

Thanks for directing me to reach out to H&W directly. One of their sales reps directed me to:

-D'Vines in Columbia Heights

-Total Wine in Sterling

-Ace Beverage (who hadn't had it in when I stopped by earlier in the week)

I've never been to D'Vines but am planning on stopping over either today or tomorrow to check.

Confirmed they have Pumpkinhead at deVino's as of last night (Florida and 18th, same owners as d'Vine's). They also had a Shipyard imperial pumpkin brew (in a 4-pack, not bombers), not sure if it was the same Smashed Pumpkin you are looking for.