Happy Hour Locale Needed for 20-40

laniloa

I've been asked to coordinate a happy hour next Wednesday. The group will be between 20-40 people (never know who will have a horrible day at work and bail). Most likely, there will be a core group who is there the whole time and then a group that comes early and another later. Looking downtown DC, metro accessible. I've checked to make sure there isn't an event at the Verizon Center the same night so we won't have to fight those crowds, but the last few happy hours I've been too have been slammed. Have looked around the board but nothing caught my eye. Thanks!

I've been asked to coordinate a happy hour next Wednesday. The group will be between 20-40 people (never know who will have a horrible day at work and bail). Most likely, there will be a core group who is there the whole time and then a group that comes early and another later. Looking downtown DC, metro accessible. I've checked to make sure there isn't an event at the Verizon Center the same night so we won't have to fight those crowds, but the last few happy hours I've been too have been slammed. Have looked around the board but nothing caught my eye. Thanks!

OK, I totally do NOT work for Againn, but they have a smallish room right off the bar and might be able to accommodate a large group away from the bar proper. It's two blocks off Metro Center and their HH is awesome. It's at least somewhere to start.

Proof might be able to do it; Poste is reopening too so that's an option. Are you looking for specials or just a space>