Summer Cooking Classes in NoVA

Saycheese

Does anyone know of a restaurant or cooking school in Northern Virginia that offers cooking classes over the summer that a high school student might enjoy? Obviously, not L'Academie de Cuisine, given the N. VA limitation. Hands on or demonstration. Thanks very much.

Does anyone know of a restaurant or cooking school in Northern Virginia that offers cooking classes over the summer that a high school student might enjoy? Obviously, not L'Academie de Cuisine, given the N. VA limitation. Hands on or demonstration. Thanks very much.

There may be some at Sur la Table.

Open Kitchen in Falls Church has classes. If you don't mind heading into DC, there's Culinaire, Acadiana does some classes as well as Zola Wine & Kitchen. I thought Willow has classes sometimes. Otherwise, if you don't mind County and City classes, those are always good beginner classes as well...

Open Kitchen in Falls Church has classes. If you don't mind heading into DC, there's Culinaire, Acadiana does some classes as well as Zola Wine & Kitchen. I thought Willow has classes sometimes. Otherwise, if you don't mind County and City classes, those are always good beginner classes as well...

I would definitely recommend www.surlatable.com I actually used to teach there, and in addition to adult classes, they also do teen and kids classes especially in the summer.

Kendra