Bloody Mary Query

I'm researching a story on Bloody Marys in the region and have a list of about 30 places that come recommended or are personal favorites. I want to make sure I'm not missing anything that I should be exploring. Here is what I have so far, starring the "all-you-can-drink" locales. Especially appreciate additional suggestions for Virginia & Md.

Mo's Peyton Place

Clyde's (Gtown)

Tunnicliff's

Logan Tavern

Tombs

Rhodeside Grill

Grand Central

Cashion's

Poste

Bar Pilar‘s

Belga Cafe

Tune Inn

Old Ebbitt

The Dubliner

Hay Adams

Agaiin

Beacon*

Brabo

Co Co Sala

M Street*

Nage*

Old Glory

Parkers

Mon Ami Gabi

Willard

The Heights

Rocket Bar

Thanks for any suggestions --

Jess

No discussion of the Bloody Mary genre should be complete without at least a sidebar analysis of its close and clammy Canadian cousin, the Caesar (or Bloody Caesar), and its Mexican cousin the Michelada. That line of exploration is probably more compelling than doing an exhaustive survey of vodka+tomato+pepper.

It's also really damn good with Hangar One chipotle vodka, but that was one of their experimentals and not frequently encountered.

Rhodeside Grill is the same ownership of Ragtime and Dogwood Tavern.

I haven't been to Rhodeside, but given the similarities in Bloody Mary bars between Rags and Dogwood I'd assume it's much the same.

Basically: large hot sauce selection, decent ingredient selection (at least, especially earlier in the day) to make a perfectly adequate Bloody. Better than I can make at home until I get more horseradish...

Speaking to ol_ironstomach, had a taste of a damn fine Michelada at Bourbon a few weeks ago, but that was a one-off. Though I have a feeling I know how to procure more, and I ain't tellin'.

National Pastime sports bar & grill at the Gaylord at National Harbor.

It's probably not high on your list of places to check out any time soon - typical sports bar/pub food, lots of TVs and kinda loud - but I have to say the bloody marys here were excellent. Just the right level of kick, and they stuff in a jumbo shrimp.

And a good place outside Nationals Park to root on our ball club.