Sushi Take-Out Bethesda / Rockville

hm212

I promised to do a shusi picnic tomorrow night. Nothing too exotic, a few Califonia rolls, some shashimi, something with avacado and maybe some tempora. I don't know much about this type of food so tips and advice is appreciated with the goal to be good food without breaking the bank.

I promised to do a shusi picnic tomorrow night. Nothing too exotic, a few Califonia rolls, some shashimi, something with avacado and maybe some tempora. I don't know much about this type of food so tips and advice is appreciated with the goal to be good food without breaking the bank.

Call Hinata on St. Elmo Ave. in downtown Bethesda. Not sure how much you're looking for, but they can do anything from small orders to platters (I've gotten some really nice platters for parties from them before) and they are very reasonably priced. I imagine they'll need some notice on the platters, though.

In Bethesda, Hinata, Tako Grill, or Matuba all work.

In Rockville, Hinode (around the back of Congressional(, Niwano Hana (Wintergreen), or Momo Taro (Cabin John Mall).

Thanks. Hinode was EXCELLENT and prices reasonable.

They had a Vegas Roll that was eel, crab, avacado and cream cheese deep fried - It really worked together. I don't do sushi very often but will definitely be back.