Post Kennedy Center Eats

MsDiPesto

Going to see Pomplamoose with OK Go at KenCen tonight, and plan to have dinner after. My friend lives in MD, in the Olney area, but is kindly taking me home to Falls Church first after the show. All I can think of that's not fussy is Silver Diner or Bob & Ediths (I've never been to B&E, so that might be a default). Anything along that route home that is worth checking out that time of night (likely 10ish) that's not fulla kids?

Going to see Pomplamoose with OK Go at KenCen tonight, and plan to have dinner after. My friend lives in MD, in the Olney area, but is kindly taking me home to Falls Church first after the show. All I can think of that's not fussy is Silver Diner or Bob & Ediths (I've never been to B&E, so that might be a default). Anything along that route home that is worth checking out that time of night (likely 10ish) that's not fulla kids?

Roast pork at X.O. Taste. Also open until 2 AM are Public House No. 7 and Dogwood Tavern (I haven't been to Dogwood Tavern in a couple of years now, but liked it well enough).