Impersonating DonRocks on The Internet

DonRocks

I'm not going to give this impersonator of a restaurateur Google credit, but if any friends want to know a genuinely funny (and xxx-rated) website parody of me which I just found (which is also a few years old), ping me. It's funny!

Which is more amusing, the parody or the story of how you stumbled upon it?

Which is more amusing, the parody or the story of how you stumbled upon it?

The parody, I'm afraid. :mellow: There are two words that I coined that used to only get one Google hit; no longer. ("ventworm," without a space, was one of them; I Googled the other to see if it was still unique.)

PS Is that picture Frank Bruni?

It sucks! How much does it suck? It sucks, that’s how much it sucks. It sucks ducks, bucks, monster trucks, hockey pucks, guys named Chuck, migrant workers that shuck, lightning bolts that struck, sewage workers wallowing in muck, rear-wheel drive cars that are stuck, vagrants who are down on their luck, babys who taste spinach for the first time and say yuck, and don’t think for a moment I’ve forgotten about the word fuck.

classic Rockwellianism!

It sucks! How much does it suck? It sucks, that’s how much it sucks. It sucks ducks, bucks, monster trucks, hockey pucks, guys named Chuck, migrant workers that shuck, lightning bolts that struck, sewage workers wallowing in muck, rear-wheel drive cars that are stuck, vagrants who are down on their luck, babys who taste spinach for the first time and say yuck, and don’t think for a moment I’ve forgotten about the word fuck.

classic Rockwellianism!

Not quite sure what it says about me that the most (in)famous thing I've ever written I came home and wrote in twenty minutes when I was hammered.