Caps Game 6 Tonight in Clarendon / Courthouse / Ballston

Andelman

Looking for a place to meet up with a few friends to watch Game 6 tonight. Ideally, we'd like to avoid the Mr Days/Velocity 5 sports bar scene, but are looking for something with a bit more interesting food and beer. The only caveat is that the sound for the game MUST be on (which eliminates places like Rustico, Green Pig, Screwtop, etc...) We were going to watch outside at Westover Bee rGarden, but the forecast calls for rain (and hopefully some Rangers "pain")

I know I live and work in the area, but I usually watch the sports at home. :)

Any help is appreciated.

I've watched Caps games at Spider Kelly's in the past, a ton of TV's and they will definitely have the sound on.

The beer selection is solid/good and the food is ok (although it's not going to match up with the others you mentioned above).

Eatbar would be my choice, if they have the sound on (sometimes they do, not sure about tonight). The upstairs at Hard Times is my go-to for sports in the area, but it is precisely the sports bar atmosphere that it sounds like you wish to avoid.

I vaguely remember the volume being on for some games at Rustico, Eatbar and Liberty Tavern - since this is a big game they might have it on tonight. Could be worth a call to ask. Hard times will be beyond packed - they are a Caps bar. Spider Kelly's has decent beer and I'm a fan of their nachos - but again it is more of a sports bar scene.

Eatbar would be my choice, if they have the sound on (sometimes they do, not sure about tonight). The upstairs at Hard Times is my go-to for sports in the area, but it is precisely the sports bar atmosphere that it sounds like you wish to avoid.

EatBar had the sound on Tuesday night, so I'd be surprised if it wasn't tonight.

(At least, I could swear it was on there, or maybe I just learned to fill in the sound with the powers of MY BRAIN)

Thanks for all the tips. My friends are going to meet me here at the shop and maybe we will check out EatBar or Spider Kelly's. I am bummed it is going to rain, as watching outside at Westover Beer Garden is some good, old-fashioned fun.