dcs

Has anyone watched The Chew? I had never seen it before stumbling upon it a few minutes ago. They just had a short segment regarding how to label food you put in the freezer. Really? This must be a new low in daytime TV. It makes you miss the soap opera that this show no doubt replaced. The show is sprinkled (reeking?) with celebrity chefs. I will reserve full judgment until I watch a few more episodes, which I will probably never get around to doing.

Has anyone watched The Chew? I had never seen it before stumbling upon it a few minutes ago. They just had a short segment regarding how to label food you put in the freezer. Really? This must be a new low in daytime TV. It makes you miss the soap opera that this show no doubt replaced. The show is sprinkled (reeking?) with celebrity chefs. I will reserve full judgment until I watch a few more episodes, which I will probably never get around to doing.

One of the reasons I love this website is because it makes me aware of things I'd never otherwise know about. :lol:

I watched it some when it was first on and it was truly awful. Way too many people getting in each other's way. I still have never seen a full episode, but it actually seems (subjectively) better than it was. I can't recall the last time I saw any of the show but it had improved. I honestly didn't think it would last more than a week when it first started.

The concept of "The View" just doesn't translate into the kind of cooking show they tried to make out of it.