Ruby Tuesday, a Ubiquitous Chain and Franchise Named After The Rolling Stones' Song (Really!)

It's "former" for a reason. Almost appropriate that they're opening in the old Ruby Tuesday's spot, since that's what I likened the PGA Tour Grill to the one time I got dragged there. Except that my bill was twice as high than it would have been if I'd gone to Ruby Tuesday's.

Now where else can you go and get a freezer burned lobster tail as an add on, then when you send it back and it takes half an hour and it hasn't come back and you say just pack it to go and they pack the original, black and freezer burned one to go! Ruby Tuesdays is like no where else!

Please do not ask what I was doing eating at Ruby Tuesdays... the friendship wasn't worth that experience

Now where else can you go and get a freezer burned lobster tail as an add on, then when you send it back and it takes half an hour and it hasn't come back and you say just pack it to go and they pack the original, black and freezer burned one to go! Ruby Tuesdays is like no where else!

Please do not ask what I was doing eating at Ruby Tuesdays... the friendship wasn't worth that experience

I don't question eating at Ruby Tuesdays...decent burgers, good salad bar, plentiful coupons...but ordering a lobster tail there? Heh.