Smashburger, A Colorado Hamburger Franchise Open In Multiple Area Locations

The second comment in that link is truly amazing:

"Smashburger wasn't a good fit for our community. The name evokes images of violence which are at odds with a progressive community."

Only thing that would've made that comment better is if it had an auto-post feature:

"Written on my iPhone 6 Plus while driving my Audi A6 and screaming horrible, soul-damning things at fellow commuters."

• Like 2

The second comment in that link is truly amazing:

"Smashburger wasn't a good fit for our community. The name evokes images of violence which are at odds with a progressive community."[/size]

A guilty pleasure of mine is reading the comments on that blog.

Ate at the Dulles location last week.  It was the only food choice in the commuter jet terminal.  Had the smash chicken.  I know - I shouldn't have ordered chicken at a place with burger in the name but, since there were several chicken options on the menu, I hoped it would be more than an afterthought.

I could see where the "smash" comes in to play - the chicken breast had been pounded to death!  In all, I found the smash chicken to be pretty bland.  More toppings than chicken.  Fries were decent but not good enough that I would need to go back.